Therms and conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS STUDIO LESSONS
- At registration, there is a one-time registration fee of €19.50 and €7.50 for a personal pass to book classes online. This makes a combined €27.00 one-time registration fee.
- A re-enrollment fee will be charged again upon re-enrollment. Pass charges only when a pass is no longer present.
- There is a minimum enrollment period of three months. Once it has expired, a monthly subscription can be cancelled monthly before the end of the month.
- Lively Yoga membership pass is strictly personal and cannot/may not be loaned to another person.
- If a pass is lost or damaged, a new pass will be charged at €7.50
- Subscription fees can be increased annually through Dutch law
- Subscriptions are calculated on 48 weeks of lessons per year. 4 weeks a year the studio is closed. See holidays/holidays.
- Payment is by direct debit.
- Class fees are paid by direct debit.
- Around each 26th of the calendar month, the amount due is collected for the following month.
- Failure to pay on time, for any reason, will result in a €15.00 administration fee.
- If a late payment is incurred then commitment to the class may be denied.
- A notice period of one month before the end of the calendar month is given. As of the first of the following month, the month’s notice period begins.
- Cancellation is valid only if it is given in writing or by email. Cancellations by phone or verbally will not be accepted and is invalid.
- Without any notice, subscriptions are automatically renewed as the agreed subscription form; per month, per half year or per year.
- The monthly subscription can be cancelled monthly after 3 months, starting from the first of the month the 3 months start. This with reason that only after several weeks the positive effectivities of yoga and hot yoga are noticeable on physical, mental and emotional levels.
- If the cancellation takes place after the above mentioned time period, the cancellation will take place before the end of the following month. This means that the student continues to owe the subscription fee for the (up)following month.
- During pregnancy, the subscription can be frozen temporarily There will be no refunds.
- During injury(s) or long-term illness, the subscription can be stopped temporarily (from 6 weeks to 12 weeks) on presentation of a doctor’s/alternative doctor’s statement. There will be no refunds.
- Subscriptions can not be temporarily stopped during vacations, sudden relocation for this is the possibility to choose a monthly subscription.
- Missed classes may always be made up within your subscription term and in the month the class was missed. except for the covid period. Due to the limited number of spots during the corona period, the number of lessons according to your signed subscription should be taken per week. At other times, as long as the corona measures apply, it is not possible.
Half-year and annual subscription conditions
- By taking out a six-month or one-year subscription, you will receive a discount on the monthly fee.
- Both subscriptions are not cancelable mid-term. (see cancellation of subscription) This is the deal for the lower price we offer for this option with discount.
- The student attends classes at his or her own risk.
- If the student is under medical treatment, he/she will contact the practitioner and/or physician regarding taking yoga classes. This includes trainees who have undergone surgery or have chronic symptoms.
- Lively Yoga cannot be held liable of any injuries, accidents, conflicts or material damages that may or may not be directly or indirectly related to participation in classes.
- In case of pregnancy, illness or other complaints, please inform the yoga teacher before the class begins.
- Lively Yoga has the right to change class dates and/or times and/or format and/or location. You will be notified of any changes via the email newsletter and website. Lively Yoga has the right to cancel a class/classes or refuse participation of a participant.
- There are no classes during national holidays ( New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, Boxing Day, King’s Day, Ascension Day, Liberation Day, Pentecost Day, Pentecost Day, St. Nicholas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve). If one of these holidays falls on your regular class day, it may be made up.
- Lively Yoga studio is closed for 2 weeks in the summer during the summer period and between Christmas and New Year. The subscription fee is calculated on 48 weeks of lessons. A member does not pay for this closing period. This closure is included in the subscription.
Refunds and missed classes
- Refund of subscription fees on missed classes is not possible
- Missed classes due to illness or your own vacation can be made up according to the conditions;
- Lessons can only be made up in the missed month. Making up lessons in months other than the missed month is not possible. Nor is this systematically possible.
- Catch-up classes can only be booked 4 hours prior to the start of a class. This means that a catch-up class can only be booked if there are still spots available. If a class is fully booked at the last minute, a catch-up class must relinquish his or her spot to the customer or member who is still entitled to his or her class that week
- For classes missed during the studio’s closing period (during the construction holiday or Christmas-New Year), there are no catch-up classes. This is calculated in each subscription plan on the basis of 48 annualized weeks of classes.
- Missed classes during illness may be made up if space is available. These classes may only be reserved 2 hours before class starts.
- Classes must be cancelled in the reservation system at least 2.5 hours before class starts if you are unable to attend. Lessons that have not been cancelled cannot be made up.
- In case of No Show, you will be charged €7.50 and the class cannot be made up.
- If cancellation occurs in the 2.5 hour time limit before class start, it is no longer possible to rebook this class and will cost a class credit.
- Upgrading your subscription is possible within the contract. Downgrading of a subscription is only possible when the corresponding concluded contract expires. From the start of the new term, another subscription form can be chosen.
Class cards pregnancy yoga
- Class card classes must be used in the specified time frame.
- If the validity period of the class card has expired, any remaining lessons will expire.
- There is no exception to class cards in any case.
- Refunds on class cards are not possible.
- Booking and using up the valid lessons on the sclass cards on time is at your own responsibility.
- The purchase of a €7.50 one-time Lively Yoga kaart is required.
- Lessons must be booked through the online registration system. If you have not made a reservation for a class, reservations will take precedence.
- Lively Yoga is responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement and complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). More information can be found on the website www.livelyyoga.com
- Bags may be left in the locker rooms. Any valuables you may bring into the studio with you. Movbile phones should be turned off or put on airplane mode because of the nuisance and radiation emitted by mobile phones.
- Bringing a towel to a Hot Yoga class is required.
- When participating in a yin yoga class, an extra towel is required for using the cushions. The cushions you use during class should be covered with a clean towel due to hygiene and body perspiration.
- All classes start punctually on time. Once the class has started, it is no longer possible to participate in the class.